General visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
At Presbyterian Hospital, we believe having visitors is important to the well-being of our patients and we encourage family and friends to visit. We are committed to creating a private, safe and healing environment, which means keeping noise to a minimum in patient areas. With your help, we are able to achieve this environment by observing the following guidelines:
- General visiting hours are between 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. One or two visitors may visit a patient at a time. Other visitors are welcome in our waiting areas, which also close at 9:00 p.m.
- Visiting children 14 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. During cold and flu season, children 14 and under are asked to stay in the lobby with an adult and not visit patients in their rooms.
- For the comfort, safety and privacy of our patients, visitors will be asked to keep all hallways clear and to keep noise to a minimum.
- Please do not visit the hospital if you have a contagious illness.
Special Visiting Hours and Exceptions
- Labor & Delivery – Visiting hours are 24 hours a day. Maximum of 4 visitors in birthing rooms. These visitors may rotate with others that are in the waiting room.
- Please note that other exceptions may occur in critical care areas based on unit specific guidelines or in other areas based on individual patient need.